Landscaping ladies luminize the lawn!


What a great week!! Val and her sister spent the week touring the county and smiling and laughing and gabbing the way only sisters will do. Val's sister flew home today and I miss the company already. I know Val will be sad too when she gets home from the drive to London airport. Add that Val goes back to work tomorrow, and, I miss all the attention too. I was double mother henned 24/7 and now its all gone :(



Back to reality eh? My physio-therapist berated me this morning for regressing on my breathing exercises this week and I have to spend the day gaining back the healing ground I lost. Failing to do so will stall the prescribed efforts to lose some accumulating fluids and ultimately conclude with a procedure to drain the fluid, that, I cannot bring myself, nor want, to describe.



Nonetheless, the yard looks really good. The Palmer sisters trimmed, mowed, raked, bagged, planted and landscaped the yard along with the flowers and planters from Seacliffe greenhouses, and a few post landscaping showers really popped the blossoms. I sat outside with a crackling firepit a couple nights ago and welcomed the scenic views in the spiritual presence of sowing and seeding sister siblings. Namaste.



Well back to gaining some ground. I'll be in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County