Is it Global warming or Weather anomoly?

Sup? How r u? How is the weather in your neck of the woods? I watch for the sun peeking out every morning to have my coffee on the patio before I start my physio routine. I send out a text message every weekday reporting on the daily forecast in our lake shore home. Through the course of the day, I get text replies that cover the continent and the consensus seems to conclude an abundance of weather anomalies that disgust the majority of my morning contacts. Sup with that?

I had my last session with my home therapist and got her passing grade today. My test challenge was covering 10 feet of floor space from the sit down position at my kitchen table and returning to the same position and "its not a race" she said before sounding the start indicator. I covered it in 11 seconds and the norm for an able bodied student(?) is 10 seconds, all the while thinking this was far from my image of new millennium medicine AND IT WAS A RACE. With that test completed in the positive conclusion, she announced my recovery was well on its way and extended her best wishes before having me sign another form (lots of those since my injuries) and she departed.

It appears the next phase of rehabilitative therapy is triggered by my fracture physician's diagnosis of my shoulder in two weeks. I can only hope the next phase includes hot-tubs, saunas and massage therapy. LOL. Whether my recovery is well on its way, will be determined by the fracture physician, the chest physician and my physician later this month, but I feel much better than I did last month, and, last week.

I'll be in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County