How does that song go..."Smiling faces show no traces..." ;)

"A smile is a sign of joy.
A hug is a sign of love.
A laugh is a sign of happiness.
And a friend like me…?
Shit, that's just a sign of good taste! "

LOL LOL LOL....that is a copy of an email I got from my good buddy, Union brother and colleague, and fellow retiree, Dennis Wray. I just impulsively howled a gut laugh until my mending ribs hurt, when I opened the email.

A week earlier I was text messaging with Denny when he sent me the website for the Golf and Country Club, he and his wife Bubba belong to. The Pine Ridge members were conducting a golf competition heralded the Ridger Cup. It is formatted, I presume, on the same principles as the Ryder Cup and the daily reports posted on the Club's website were priceless. I won't post the pictures without permission but, I will post the website of the club and the home page includes Denny's team that played in the tourney http://www.prthegroup.ca/ . Email me if you cant pick Denny out and I will ID him for any emails sent to me.

I'll be in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County