Can you see that sunset???? WOW

Well the sun slowly settles downward in the west over ILER Beach's horizon leading out past the Lake Erie mouth of the Detroit River and beyond towards Monroe County in Michigan, let me just say, it's been a full day. Lately a full day's criteria does not seem to take near as much anymore, since my motorcycle wounds and the subsequent healing game my body endures every day. A simple walk in the park, so to speak, can be a bleeding drain on energy stock piles on me the equivalent of which, remind me of a full week of negotiations at the bargaining table when I chaired the National negotiating teams for the railway workers. Or so it seems.

I spent the day touring a greenhouse operation in Leamington with Val and her sister and flourished in the distracting production of colourful plants and flowers that filled thousands of square feet of computerized climate controlled growing houses. The thousands of different flower combinations and planter designs seemed to fill my eyes with colour and wonder all at the same time. I found myself bubbling with excitement as the tour included the family owners stopping us to makes us feel welcome, and offering a gracious and generous selection of enjoying the bountiful stocks of our choice, if we wanted to share in our yard. Walter, the families' retired father, challenged me to take a few trees from the experimental grow house he had started himself, to see how they grow. It was an offer I could not refuse.

Nonetheless, after watching the plants and their colourful blossoms and the trees get loaded for the ride home, I dreaded the thought of the work waiting at home to bed the bounty. The dread was short lived, when Val and her sister whipped up the tools and the energy to handle the cultivating and the placement in the yard. Now....let's finish this post by sitting back and enjoying that sunset I was talking about.

I'll be in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County