Isn't there a song.....

Breakheart beach!!! They took me to Breakheart Beach. There, closure on my previous post. Ha Ha.




It's 90F in Boston and humidex will drop you in your tracks, so Bostonians head to the beach or the ocean. We did it both. Kevin and Audra loaded me and the kids up and went to the beach and followed the next day with loading me and the kids up and driving to the ocean.

"What did I prefer?" was asked of me several times.


Hey, the ocean has some really unusual driftwood and stuff washing up on shore in low tide. Nevertheless, the beach was a 20 minute shuffle from door to surf, and decent scenery too. I liked them both.


And to all you Fenway Park enthusiasts, I did a drive-by twice, and went down Lansdowne Street side of the Green Monster one night during the Sox/Athletics game. I resisted the temptation to attend a game, saving it for my next visit.


I had a great visit and my son and his wife are the best hosts , and, the best tour guides I have ever had.....and I have travelled, as my acquainted blog followers can attest, many many places and had a lot of guides, over the years.


Well, today is travel day and I am posting this before my hosts awake. One more coffee and, my bags are packed and I'm ready to go. I'm standin' here outside your door. I hate to wake you up to say goodbye. But the dawn is breakin', ...hey, isn't there a song like that!! LOL


I'll be in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County