Boston in the heat!

What comes to mind when you think about Boston? Bruins, beans, Paul Revere, Orr, Red Sox, Fenway Park, Larry Bird and the Celtics, or tea parties???


I never really gave it much thought until my son got marrtied and moved to Boston. I drove there last week and been spending time with his family but never really gave it much thought until he said to me 5 minutes ago...."What do you want to do Dad?"


Sooooo, what do you think I should do in Boston, eh? It is 90F and the sun is beating down. I think today is a good day for the beach.


"How about the beach?" I reply. Guess, we will find out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?