Fizzling perceptions

Can you believe Lance Armstrong is in third place in the Tour de France? Talk about coming out of retirement eh? Its only the 8 stage but that is amazing. the question that comes to mind is "Why the heck did he retire?" After 4 years of sitting on the beach Lance not only returns and is riding a third of the way into the race, he is in third position overall. Notwithstanding he broke his collar bone in March while racing in Spain. That is amazing when considering the gruelling demands to complete all 28 stages of Le Tour, never mind competing as a leader. It seems to hard to believe. I really thought his comeback was scuttled when I saw the media release announcing he broke his shoulder last March. Hard to believe.



I am attempting to reduce my pain medication dosage. The last few days have been harsh. I hope it passes quickly. The preceding prescribed medication was making me feel like I was never wounded most days. That perception rapidly fizzled when I modified my medicine schedule to reflect the diminution. I could have rode my mountain bike while I was to numb to resist pedalling, eh? Speaking of perception....can you find the 10 faces in the picture of the tree?



I'll be in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County