Hidden Treasures of Sentimental Value

Where are the yard sales this weekend? Have you ever spent a day visiting yard sales. My mother is a yard sale believer. She likes to store all the items life seems to bring around, and every once in a while set up a table at a local flea market and sell the items that have no useful purpose except for hidden treasures of sentimental value. I live in a yard sale mecca. There is one town close by that dedicates a whole week to a community yard sale that attracts customers and browsers from other towns and cities miles around. Almost every yard in Cottam sets up a display of every imaginable sort to attract visitors that walk, drive, or pedal through the town.

My beloved Val is roaming the county today with her sister. She has flown in for a visit this week. They are scouting the numerous communities and villages and beaches this morning looking for free market opportunities this weekend. I have heard said, one person's trash is another person's treasure. I hope they find their treasure.

I am going to sit back and enjoy the warm sunbeam in my yard for free. LOL.

I'll be in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County