Harrow motorcyclist in fair condition

Headline read.....
"Harrow motorcyclist in fair condition after crash"

I left the house two weeks ago to drive my Hawg to the Harley shop in Wheatley for a summer tune up, and, woke up in ICU in the hospital in Windsor with no recollection of the previous 24 hours. My beloved Val was to fly to Winnipeg the next day for a weeks holiday. She cancelled the trip to be by my side. After 7 days in the hospital I was released and sent home with.....11 broken ribs, a broken clavicle, bruised lungs, scrapes and contusions but NO LIFE THREATENING INJURIES.

Thanks to the hospital staff, doctors, fellow patients, neighbours, friends and family for the support, good wishes, cards, flowers, emails, calls, gifts and visits that all collectively joined to raise my spirits and bolster my strength to endure the pain and soulful mysteries that accompanied my injuries. The global conflicts seem to fizzle from view when the crisis is closer to home. Priorities can be so much different when something like a car ride to "air-out" is offered after weeks of being bed-ridden.

I'll be in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County