Windsor blizzard

Its snowing its snowing the old man is…. errrr, in the hospital. Pops had to be taken to the hospital earlier this week. Test showed he had water on the lungs and he has to visit with the medical staff until it’s cleared up. I have to be there for work next week so he better up and about so we can hang for a spell. What with, the medical system being what it is, its good to be in the observation unit. I had cause to take my buddy Gar to the emergency in Surrey on a recent visit (not that recent) and we sat in the emergency room for hours…some emergency frequenters go to any lengths to get free dressings and aspirins rather than spend $5 in the pharmacy. Too bad it clogs it up for legitimate medical emergencies. Ohhhh well, the alternative to social medicare is not very appealing either. Nuff on my rambling...get well Pop.

Lets get back to the snow. It snowed here last night (see the picture). I got up early to witness the white powder before it melts. Time to get the Xmas tree, now that it has snowed. Ohhhh, whoops, nope…has to wait until my beloved Vals birthday later in the week. Old girl turns 41. OUCH!! She going to smack me when she reads this blog. Ha ha. L8r.

Comments

Geeeez... Snow? What next?
I hate to admit this, but it snowed here last night also.
But unlike You, it's still snowing today. I not only can make snowballs, I can build myself a huge Snowman too!
Have I told you?
"I HATE SNOW"
PS: Give your Beloved Val a big wet one for me on her 41st Birthday this week!
SweetPea said…
Soooo....anyway...did the "OLDER THAN ME GUY!" mention that he was "SNORING" this morning & last nite?
Thanks, Gar, for the wishes, I mean KISSES...love you too! MWAAAAAAAAAAAA!
It has always been Tradition that the Christmas Tree DOES NOT get put up until AFTER my birthday...now that I am getting older...well, it really doesn't matter, I'm not so selfish anymo'!
Bryon said…
Hoy....quit pickin the old man.... winter. ha ha. I gotta confess I do snore....so I am told. Ha Ha. I must also confess to have been woken up on occasion by one other breathing challenged slumberer in the house. Ha ha.

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County