What kind of duck was that??


Just a quick update before I run into Windsor to the passport office. I finally delivered Kevin's fiance's long promised hawg ride. Audra mentioned, on an earlier visit, she never rode a Harley before and giggled something about the vibration ( I think its a girl thing cuz I shiver over the pipes!) while I coached on the necessity of long pants and leather (yummy...LOL). We drove along the Erie shore, and, cracked the throttle returning back down the highway from Kingsville.






We also got in an overnight camping at the local RV park, even though Val pulled the "duck" on us and drove home after dark to sleep in her bed (not that I minded having the sleeping bags all to myself...LOL) and closed out Audra's visit with a stop at our favourite local Asian restaurant (Kev and I really feasted like neanderthals at the buffet counter *smack smack..burp*) that we had recommended while on a junket in Quebec.






Val and Kev have brutal work schedules through the next week so I squeezed in some movies for my beloved Val (she preferred her Desperate Housewives last night, eh!) and fishing with Kev (we met Joe and Simon at the river and no one was shut out...Yay!) for the day of rest. Say good bye to September....TTYL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County

What's that eagles tune??