Pre-Happy Birthday Gar

Hi all,


The weather has been very kind to us for fall. Kev's fiancee Audra is visiting for a few days. Val suggested we go camping so we camped out on the weekend and did an overnight er at the local campground.


I just got back from gassing up the bike. I promised Audra a ride and all thats left to keep that promise is gettin her on the pad and crackin the throttle.


Its the Gars birthday next week so I got to get a card in the mail (can you s[pot him on the drums at Union school?).
I had a great time at the charity golf tourney I attended last week. They made $100K for Alzheimer's research. Nonetheless, its always nice to see how some of the priveleged class lives, but nuff about that for now. C ya all layer.

Comments

Thanks Bry...
Hugz... to you and yours!
Da Gar
Thanks Bry & Val... I got the Card today. Y'all are too much. Thanks again for remembering, I'm so bad on birthdays!

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County