Remember remember this month of September

Hi there, whats new with you. If you cant bear to hear someone vent, then skip this post. I read a post by a colleague on her blog and realized this might be an exercise of some value, blog venting, I mean.

The months barely over half done since my last post and the more things are the same the more they change (or is that the other way around??). Mechanically, this month can pack up anytime and ride off into the sunset. My car (that I got for $1.....I know what yer gonna say about a $1 car and deserving what I pay for, so don't go there....I need to vent) blew a motor. So the buck I spent along with the $1000 to get safety and emission ed is a fart in a windstorm. My bike is giving me gas 2. I have replaced wiring harnesses, rewired ground connections, replaced spark plugs wires, coil and, STILL, I cant rid my self of the missing spark at cruising speed. The next move is stators and regulators and I cant afford that after losing my motor (which I cant afford either after covering a legal bill for one of the boy z....another reason to vent). The car I borrowed is leaking fuel from the fuel line, so that will be another repair I have to make. I can take comfort in the lawnmower running good, but that don't get me to work and no one else will cut the grass.

Add that to my feeling like I have been surreptitiously predictable at home, and being avoided like the plague by Kevin, and my golf game has gone even further south (never thought further was possible with my brutal stroke) than the swallows that fly to Capistrano, I really don't know where to turn.

Now having said that, there is a rainbow arching over the horizon. Cam has found gainful employment with a carpentry shop and has improved his self-esteem so much he sounds like he's matured tenfold. Justin bought a motorcycle (not a Hawg...shame shame) Amanda has decided to continue exploring the world and everything it has to offer, Joe is directing and managing my automobile discretions and my Mom reported that she talked with Haley's mother and all seemed well, in her opinion. The pot of gold might present itself, when, the local rail guys called and said I was leading in the football pool and tonights game would lock it in with the right pick. Go Eagles go!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps, there is still time to salvage the rest of September.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County