Yah Man

"Jamaica!!! Jamaica!!!" I replied when my son Kevin called to say that Laura and he had booked a week all inclusive to Jamaica. "Yes" he said. "We went to see a travel agent about a vacation, and." he said, "after scouting a West Coast holiday, we decided it was much cheaper and more inviting to travel to Jamaica for a week".

"Why not bring the kids here for a vacation?" I quizzed. Even though it hardly seems fair to make them revisit Colchester when there is a whole wide world out there to see, but what do I care about the wide world when I can arrange a chance to see the kids. Bullocks to the wide world, I say. OK OK OK.....how about a stopover in your flight and drop the kids off to babysit, I am now pulling out all the GranPa stops. "I dont think so Dad". Cheeky kid, I mumble to my self.

Anyhow, Lorraine and Starla are babysitting in Brandon. Kev left the mobile phone with them so I have been text messaging with the girls since the Kevin and Laura left to catch their flight to Jamaica. Its almost like I am there anyways, cuz the girls chat with me all night. By the time they return, it would have been cheaper to drop the kids off. Ohhhhh Yahhhh Man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?