Rare Birds

Barb walked into my office and said I got myself a dilemma.

How can I get a 55 inch TV from London to my living room.

Huh, I said, what?? Where did you get a 55 incher??

Relatives upgraded their home entertainment and gave me their old 55 incher if I can transport it from their house in London, she reported.

OY...when we get in a squeeze, its Joe to the rescue. Joe measured his van and its a tight fit. But its a fit. Face down after all the seats are removed, we can do 'er. Not face down someone advises. No Way do you move a new fangled flat panel TV anyway but upright.

OY....plan B, Joe. We always got a plan B ( circa movie titled Rare Birds) when Joe is doing the rescue.

Anyhow, cant tell you plan B cause Joes Ma took ill and he left fore Cape Breton to be with her before we could activate Plan B. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County