Apply within!!

Aieeeeeeee Mothers coming to visit. Housekeepers welcome. Apply within!!

I am just kidding. spent the week moving furniture and appliances to get a mop in around and under everything. Not my forte. I am a cleaner in the line of sight. I work hard at the gym and on the bike trails and the links but at home, the couch and the remote are my my domain.

I had a lake-shore B&B all ready for her stay but the couple is on hiatus so she will have to tent in the back yard. No no no...I am just kidding. Pleeassssse I make a joke!!

I'll get Mother settled in and then load her up in the car and drive to see her sister in the US. Should be fun watching them together. Over the years my Aunt has always had a warm bed and a hot meal for me in my travels andit always marveled me to see the similarities between the sisters. It should be a hoot. I love catching up with my cousins too. In 2005 I blew my gearbox outside Chicago and my cousin trailer my Harley all the way back to his local bike shop. Then there's the times I showed up with travelers in tow and they put us all up for a night or two. I love to wander. Thank God for them.

Ill be in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County