The path to enlightenment


Blog
Good morning from Boston's north shore. It's been almost 6 weeks since I pulled in the driveway. It seems like yesterday until I begin recalling the events. Seconds into that flashback and the snapshot seems to becomes a photo journal log.
Like now for instance my quiet blog moment out on the back-porch has become a litany of self-answered questions and inquisitions by my 4 year old granddaughter once she discovered I was self-sequestered out in the backyard.
movie day

Today is a beach day. We have had camping weekends, ocean days, park days, McDonald days(best wifi for d/l movies and the Daily show), dunking donut runs, and a lot of naps(kids and mine), shuttles, snax, juice boxes, sippy cups, and that's just baby's itinerary. The grandson is not quite so complicated. Northshore league baseball games, soccer camp Monday to Thursday at the parks rec and Canabie Lake amusement park.



Anyhow, where was I? O ya, blogging. The days have flown into weeks, which have flown into months. My specs have vanished and a replacement pair should arrive next week, my cousin has had a kidney transplant and is recovering at his flat and we keep in touch as we should, my little thai friend emails me daily and anxiously awaits my return, and my house has been completely in trust with friends and neighbors and life goes on. What happens in the rest of the world is proceeding while this microcosm envelopes my being for the rest of the summer, it is as it should be.
Well the sun is shining and the day looks promising for a trip to the beach. No earth shattering details or philosophies to be shared in this post, but just as enlightened, in my opinion, as it were.


I'll be in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County