In the wind

Jomtien sunrise
Hi, once again, from Jomtien Beach, Thailand. I am heading north tomorrow for 5 days to Chiang Mai with some friends. I hope its a little cooler up there. I just cant seem to turn off this garden hose that some people call sweat glands. I was warned about a high daily shirt turnover with the heat over here but, man o man. I was in the city yesterday to do my banking, berfore heading out, and I stopped in the mall for 30 minutes, just to cool down. Anyhow, in the spirit of travel lessons, and learning from my mistakes, next visit will include a motorbike to allow me "in the wind".

Gerry from Toronto
I have met a number of ex-pats after my friend Gerry, from Toronto, invited me to several meetings they convene through the week, at different locations in Pattaya. Along with that, comes a treasure chest of knowledge and advisorys to a myriad of benefits for a traveller to avoid any missteps along the way. The costs savings opportunities and the networking makes it very appealing to book for next winter.....in spite of the heat. LOL!!
Khip-the massage lady


Well, the beach is calling and I have an appointment with my massage lady this afternoon.

I'll be in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County