Goodnight, Beantown

Yall done the Xmas shopping?? I plan to start mine tomorrow.




I just spent the last week in Boston visiting my son and daughta-in-law. The rain fell all the way on the drive eastward but the real challenge was finding their new home when I got there after midnight. My google search never indicated the community development was some 2 miles off the main street and isolated in the wooded suburb of Woburn, but more aptly situated in the adjoining community of Reading. Long story short..I flagged down a cop and got directions to find the place. Boston is sometimes called a "city of neighborhoods" because of the profusion of diverse subsections. There are 21 official neighborhoods in Boston used by the city.


We shopped for some new skins for my car and followed up with a sprint out to Foxboro and the New England Patriots home field, Gillette Stadium. I checked out the pro shop and decided to scout any memorabilia at Marshall's back in Stoneham. I hogged all the time I could in my 4 day window to visit with the kids. I should have spent more time with Kevin and Audra, but, those kids are big fun.



Audra is a killer good cook, but I did insist on dining out at a Phantom Gourmet featured restaurant on my last night before leaving.



Today is mother's birthday..39 years young. Ha ha ha. Happy birthday Mom.

Now, back to the issue at hand, Xmas shopping. Hmmm.



Ill be in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County