Dawg Gone

So like I was sitting here in the porch surfing the web when my beloved Val said "Is the dog home alone???"



You see, the neighbour folks asked us to dog-care whenever they are gone if we deem the need. She deducted somehow, that their vehicle had left sometime the day before and never came home. "I don't know, go see!" I answered.


I'm just chillaxn since I finished my latest medical procedure from the injuries I sustained in my accident. My shoulder had been plated last week and I have some 30+ stitches holding all the pieces together around surgical steel, so my mobility is highly restricted for the next several months or a year (or maybe more depending on the insurance coverages..but that's another story).



I have endured hours and hours of physicians, surgeons, occupational therapists, physio-therapists, rehabilitation therapists, xray technicians, nurses, lawyers, police, reports, exams, hospitals, clinics, therapies, complications, medications, apparati, appliances, appointments, waiting rooms, receptionists, adjusters, adjudicators, medical devices, medications, side-effects, dressings, sterility, interviews, certificates, pre-op, post-op, x-rays, cat scans, emergency rooms, ICUs, home care, outpatients, and the thing that really hurts is..the loss of my HAWG. It may sound clinical, but I miss my putts.

Oh, by the way...the dog's not home.

I'll be in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County