Did I mention we had a wedding and Amanda is basking in the Caribbean?






So like I am on the phone with Gramma Marceniuk (my boyz maternal grandparent) to tell her I put Kevin on the airplane in London, when she said Cam got a job. Yahooooo! He had gone through some training supplied by a security firm and had told me he was applying for work (I always told him to go to actors school and head to New York, because, you know, he’s Cam, eh…). He works at the MTS Centre.

Amanda, after some health concerns, is back working on the yachts and spending port time between her home in Vancouver and the Caribbean islands.
Kevin has used some down time (the grow cycles in greenhouses) to go visit the grammas and grandpas back home. Did I mention he got married earlier this month?? Yup, he and Audra whipped up a whirlwind wedding on her last visit. They have been wrestling with US immigration since last May to get him a US visa so they can set up a home in Boston. I hope that comes soon and this love story will have a happy ending.

We are under snowfall warnings in the region (so what else is new). I was reflecting, on my call with Gramma, that it was normal to run into white landscape halfway in the drive to London, but this year it was white the whole trip. “Oh…” she said, “my heart breaks for you. Have you seen our weather in Winnipeg?” Nuff said.
Well gotta run......time to shovel, with snow and all, ya know, eh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County