Happy Birthday Kevy



Helloooo or Yooooo Wassup as the hip-hop crowd say??




Its been a full week. Kevin arrived just over a week ago. I hardly recognized him getting off the plane. He was so skinny last time I saw him. Gramma had him well fed and looking..... well, as the neighbour quipped as we observed Kev painting the lawn shed, and I referred to Kevy as the little guy, "he isn't so little". LOL




He is a good worker and he has been finishing a steady stream of chores since he arrived. We squeeze in some R&R most every day.....but his idea of R&R is much different than mine. Val and I have put miles and miles on the mountain bikes (the neighbour lent us a bike for Kevy) with Kevy insistance we "go for a bike ride" whenever there is a "dry time" or "wait time" in his schedule. I find myself choking up every now and then, when, my mind takes me to regretting the time I gave to work rather than my Boyz. It takes a second to give my head a shake and snap myself back to enjoy the time I have now.


We had fun on his birthday. His girl friend Fedexed a box of gifts and we shared a lottery ticket so there was an aura of gratitude and grand expectations for the special day. We enjoyed an evening in Sweet Peas patio (ask Val bout dat) and partied with Kevy and the neighbours. The neighbour father treated us to a tour of his families greenhouse business (the 4th largest in north america). Ohhh there is stirring from the back....time to go. L8r.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County