Bring yer sticks when you come


Hi yall,

Val’s birth mother was here earlier in the week. Vera and her husband, Wayne and daughter Shannon (right) drove from Winnipeg and spent three days with us. I had only met the family once before, but felt positive we would have a good time. I was wrong… we had a GREAT time. They were absolutely smitten with our clandestine, peaceful little bungalow on Lake Erie and Vera announced she wanted to move here, Ha Ha Ha. I was really impressed when I saw Wayne had brought his sticks (he had invited me for a golf game when we first met) so I set up some tee times and we stole two days for golf. Travel day came all to early, and, before I knew it they were heading off to complete their vacation.

It’s been hot hot hot here for two weeks and no let up in sight with forecasts of +30 all through the long weekend. It’s all good, eh? That’s what living on the lake is all about (but thanks be given for air conditioning…LOL). We spent every evening outside with our guests and the BBQ got a good workout.

Kevin arrives on Sunday so the BBQ will be getting some more work no doubt. I was expecting the Gar later in the month, but he is still not definite.

Well gotta run, the shop called and my hawg is waiting to get picked up (after a month...whew). It’s going to be a great weekend. Be well and talk atcha soon.

Comments

Hey Bud,
Still tryin'... Gotta move a few days here and there. It'll be for just a few days (if I go).
LoL... Almost 5 days on the train to Visit for 2 or 3 days.
Anyways, I really do wanna see your area of the World (not as good as mine). Hey, do I need Bug repellent?
Later Dude,
Da Gar

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County