make it through the heat

Way warm here today....gonna hit 30 and the humidex will go through the roof. I just got home last night. I picked up some virus while on the road in Toronto last week. Whoaa, shivers and such, for 48 hours, YIKES. It was all I had to make the 5 blocks from hotel to train station to catch my ride home. I wont share my flu bug with my staff so I am taking a sick day. Feelin slightly more human 2 day, but I woke up to an empty house and no car. The bike is still in the shop, so, I will have to bicycle down to Colchester to get supplies to make it through the heat. I will stop at the roadside stands and get some fresh fruit for lunch. Its all good.

I was sequestered in bargaining for a week so I have not heard a peep from my Boyz and the text messenger has been quiet except for the odd note from the grandkids Mom. Kevin left for a job out West so I dont hear much about my grandchild and I dont care to be Mr. Inbetween, if you know what I mean. Too bad.....nuff said.

Cam has decided not to work out West this year and is doing local construction work after all the family threats to exile him if he slagged around for the summer. We have a family pool on his short lived work experience......just kidding, Ha Ha. He seems really settled with his girlfriend and the kitty critter, Jack (as in Black Jack).

My long lost stepdaughter Amanda has messaged my back on occasion and she awaits her sailing orders out of the San Diego harbour and was doing shore leave in Las Vegas last week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County