Only 42 more riding days until Xmas


Aye’s da bay dat wrenches the bike, an’ aye’s da bay dat rides ‘er.

I spent the weekend wrenchin and ridin……..which is not a big deal, UNLESS yer a biker aficionado type that relocated from Winnipeg and yer ridin in NOVEMBER.

Well now, I remember when a fella would call me from Vancouver on New Years Day to say they were on the golf coarse, to which I responded what possessed them to golf on New Years Day, and was inundated with “BECAUSE WE CAN”.

I can tell from the edge on the North wind, though, winter is not far. We had a nice fire the other night after spending the day at Joe’s splitting logs and my beloved Val filled the trunk of the Grey one (term of endearment for the car) after her and Joe bartered for her operating the hydraulics on the log splitter (the pic is Joe teaching Cyress the fine art of operating a wheel-barrow when the kids were visiting in October) .

Who knows, might be a few more riding days before I have to start my Xmas shoping. WhooooooWaaa.

Comments

Hey there Bud... I remember calling and bragging about golfing on New Years. It was fun. But... Our climate here is still better than S. Ontario. Vancouver Cops Ride their Hogs all year. Well... unless we get a powder of snow which is gone in a few hours.
PS: When You commin' back?

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County