Planet PowerHouse

Stretch, Yawn and Stretch summore................my second morning on vacation, Yawn again. Big plans to fill every minute of my vacation with holiday packed adventures. RIGHT. I been in my sweats, (not even the checkered pair) loungin for two days and the alpha adventures have been on the back burner.

I'm thinking this morning I might hop on the bike and pedal to the blueberry farm down the road. Did you know: "The most flavourful Antitoxidant Powerhouse found on the Planet is here!!! Blueberries are ranked #1 as cancer fighters and they taste simply scrumptious". It opened for business last week and the cars are plentiful and the lines were long on the weekend to buy blueberrys; pick your own, fresh packaged, frozen, milkshakes, pies, ice-cream or frozen in yogurt. My expectations concerning adventures seems to have marginalized some, eh? I think a frozen yogurt after doing 10 kilometres would be better than bacon and eggies with a hangover? Besides, Id have to work on the hangover, and I dont want to wait.

Well, short blog this post, my mouth is watering for blueberries. TTFN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County