June post


The Scottie McLaren/Tommy Freeman Golf-Gimli
My time here in Winnipeg is coming to an end.

Things have been crazy last couple days. Wednesday I got an email saying the rental property was now being sold so my house in Ahmerstburg is gone. Next... my son called and asked I come watch kids or they need $ for summer school. Then... yesterday my realtor buddy called and we discussed how I should delay house till spring and shop for an equitable cost neutral home, rather than subsidize mostly unoccupied rental properties. 


I have meshed those problem pieces together and come up with a NEW REVISED PLAN. A long story short, sadly I will not be getting my stuff out of storage yet but, I will be leaving for Windsor on Thursday to store more shit and drive to Boston later. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County