Pick a number and wait in line...

Hey there....

I have come to that time in my winter home to get all my dux in a row. I have to renew my retirement visa and my motorbike license and my automobile license before I head back to Canada. Its all been done before so its not like its new ground to walk.

Speaking of new ground I bought some property this trip. I purchased a modest condo and will be giving up my leased condo after this winter. I hope I enjoy owning one as much as I enjoyed this one. The Thai family here ran a very quiet, serene and tranquil little complex of apartments and condos and treated us very well. I will miss them and the ladies that do the domestics.

Talk to you in March. Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County