Its been a decade.....

Hello there....this marks 10 years with CLP. I have taken great care to launch a monthly, bi-monthly or multi-monthly post over the last 10 years. I have met, rekindled, resurrected many valued and treasured friendships, acquaintances and loves and linked the CLN to cover the last decade of my monthly thoughts, pleasures, joys, passions and peeves to share with friends and foes alike.

I have resided in, the last 10 years, Winnipeg, Windsor, the Erie Shores (alongside the wineries-hic), Montreal, Thailand, and visited China,Vancouver, Boston, South Bend, Burma, Laos and Vietnam.

I take great pride in being entrusted with the voice and privilege of presiding the Canadian rail workers' elected choice and voice, nationally for the best part of the decade until I was allowed and granted their permission to retire my services and watch from afar. Colleagues and adversaries were always a vibrant and challenging measure to achieving the will and pleasure during that time in my career.

I have 3 more months abroad and then homeward bound. The values from Canada, I long for and the values from Asia I will miss. The Asians welcome all and show all respect dignity and humility ....some foreigners deserve and some rely. They would bode unwell back home with family and colleauges but .... I judge some but I condemn none.

Ill be in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County