Saturday Night Live

I have to do a blog post on this Saturday night to keep my 9 year monthly string from breaking. I don't know what to write. Let's see....I bought some new golf clubs but my game continues to wallow in substandard regard. I continue to run 5k thrice weekly and slowly witness my lackadaisical dwindling body mass that is periodically hindered by a spiking appetite. My year long Asian hiatus has decidedly stretched to 18 months but the next 6 months are strictly mitigating my ever increasing homesickness to see my family by avoiding the Canadian winter.

There...post complete. I'll be in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County