"Our Prime Minister, is a man who can normally muster all the moral authority of Roman Polanski's penis, has discovered his soul." He is a fukkin dick.

"Is anybody out there".....remember that song. Sweet Jesus... it took about 6 hits on Google before Pink Floyd came up. Typical in todays trash video world. They have 3 video channels here in Thailand and the prerequisite seems to be more skimpy undies than musical talent..but I do favour Niki Minaj and her bootie videos. DMM...just getting old but still uhmmm.. never mind. LOL.

I am the lone ranger out here for the time being in Asia. All the  ex-pat buddy's go home for the low-season and my initial travel buddy went home for the fall colours. I don't hang much with having different interests. I got into golf and running and never really got into the ...well I like golf and running.

I finished dentist work.....man that took almost a year. I just reluctantly trotted my way through the procedures for repairs. I hate dentists and you know....the guy here and his staff cater to cowards but I still hate dentists.

Gym is addictive. I run 5k three times a week and golf 27 holes twice a week. Golf is a ball breaker with the heat but I like it. I lucked out and got some premium R-9 irons for a reasonable price and it has made my golfing much better. My gorilla swing has evolved to a buffalo swing. LOL.

There are federal elections in Canada and I stir up shit everyday on Facebook. Couple friends (chumps) keep biting on my baits and I wallow in the sea of language while I "gut them" (terms from my Union bargaining carreer) but really Im just bored and its not even a challenge. Not very humane nor ZEN but hey...I grew up Catholic. LOL. I used to have several "keyboard terrorists" when I was president of the Canadian railway union but I had to be politically correct and subtle....this is just easy pickings now. I am drawing quite a messenger audience from the observers BUT I draw more gracious enjoyment from their comments than I do from quartering laymen. 

Follow the Canadian election and enjoy the fireworks. Here is a great quote I will use at the right opportunity. "Our Prime Minister, is a man who can normally muster all the moral authority of Roman Polanski's penis, has discovered his soul." He is a fukkin dick. The foreign press call Steve Harper "frigid with the helmet hair"...and it fits.

Ill be in touch.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County