It has been a While...hope all is well to whomever is watching!!

Well Well Well...hello there. I have not done a composition on CLP for some time. In fact its been so long my editorial list of posts wont scroll to my last composition. This blog began almost 10 years ago to keep in touch with my personal interests while my career as a Union leader committed me to labour business interests.

What can I say....these days my counter shows there is spiked frequency views to my blog when I post media bylines with high profile characters. That tells me that alerts for those individuals are monitoring the internet for the specific references to their clients which is customary in this day and age according to Julian Assange and Edward Snowden (gad-ding gad-ding goes the counter). The highest spike was a post regarding the war mongering murderous administration of Cheney and Bush (gad-ding gad-ding).

I was going to give the CLP an update of my plans but I think, with all the a-lerts watching, I will just say I had hoped to see Katmandu this year but the second 7 plus earthquake in two months will prevent that from happening. I will be home when I get there.

And I will be in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County