My left nut for a breeze....

Already been one month since getting on the plane to Asia. Its been quite a full four weeks. Check out my facebook page for the pictures:
https://www.facebook.com/bryon.debaets.  ....a picture is worth a blah blah blah. I m beat tonight. Returned two days ago from 7 days in my girlfriend village staying with her family. That was a real experience. And here again, see my facebook because a picture is worth blah blah blah. Walked home from supper tonight and sweated up my third shirt today. I fn hate that. One month and Im still not climitized. I dripped right through my shirt during my salad before my entree. My bad for wearing a shirt instead of my usual black tshirts...they hide the sweat downs so well.

Skyped with my son and his 5 year old daughter yesterday. She asked when I am coming over for a sleep. I told her I would come soon soon and sleep. She asked how many sleeps I stay....I answered "seven sleeps LuLu". She countered with I had to stay "at least 10 sleeps". That struck a chord in my heart. I sure miss her. I decided I will stay in Asia for one year if I can get a retirement visa, so the sleep over wont be soon soon. Well time to sign off.

Ill be in touch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County