Meet me on the moon...

Back home from Boston and here for the summer. I had coffee with CN buddy today and he joined a golf league for retired golfers and I offered to spare when needed. I still want to get back into my bike rhythm but its so darn cold yet. I am homesteading at Starbucks to do some wifi and I think I will stop in the gym on the way home and price out a membership.

Hopefully the weather will warm up and I can get the mountain bike out of the gardenshed and ride the trails. I have logged a lot of miles travelling this winter and its time to kick back and enjoy summer.

Ill be in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County