Happy New Years from Thailand

I wish good luck, good fortune and good health to family and friends for 2014. High season seems to be busier than past years. The New Years celebrations in the city were just packed....no it was stuffed with tourists this year. 

Nonetheless, my New Years was good. My Travel comrade, Dennis, did steaks at his condo. Good Beef is rare here (pun intended) and he discovered good Australian marbled beef. He's a very good chef. We went to fireworks and it was like an over-packed zoo. I stayed till midnight and then left him and went back to my lady's party. I took a motorbike taxi and hooked up with Ning and we partyd(?) on the beach. Dennis caught up with me later and we went to bar for nightcap.

I'll be in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?