Make mine one with a medium.


Just a note while hanging out at the condo today. It's Friday and its been a full week. Monday saw my first Thai massage since arriving two weeks ago. Toronto Gerry got into the beach town and call to get together. We got some of the expats together and met for dinner. Tuesday my roommate had her second day off this month and we went to the masseurs masseuses and got a two hour traditional Thai massage. Now that was intense. Ning really enjoyed sharing the two hours with me. I was amazed at how she gets twisted up like a pretzel. Remind me next time to tone it down to a medium massage as in soft medium or strong. Wednesday was a chillaxn day. Thursday I hiked my ass off in the am and beached away the afternoon and captured the sunset. Today I saw Ning off to spend the weekend at her home village with her mother and her kids.

Just one quick story before I go. I overheard a Thai person at our coffee shop, the other day, ask my Canadian buddy about snow. He tried to explain snow to her but she just could not fathom the concept. After several attempts trying to explain snows cold solid white physical mass, the lady simply asked "what happens when you put it in a cup?"
He replied "it turns to water". That she understood.

Ill be in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County