Summer in New England

Lulu at Martha s Vineyard
Summertime and the living is easy. Rabbits are jumping and the grass Is high. That is the verse that stomped through my mind as I gas up to drive home from Boston. Summer is all done and it seems to have flown by. I thought it would never end some days and this stage seemed so far away when I drove out in June.

A few weekends in Mew Hampshire's cottage country, drive to Cape Cod and a ferry ride to Martha's Vineyard and endless hours at the beaches spent with the kids. It was a good summer.  The Next stage is getting ready to winter in Asia. Applying for the Thai visa and making my way to Vancouver for the Air China flight will fill up the rest of September.

 I'll be in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County