Pass me the bananas

Hi from Thailand once again. January has raced by and my travel buddy leaves on Monday to fly home so I will be guidless. I have to get a visa extension for my last month here but I am not anticipating any problems getting the application approved. I have done the research and gathered the required documents/photos and will head down to the immigration office sometime this coming week.



I had a real blast a few weeks ago when I was asked to go see a elephant farm not far from the condos. What a ride!! It lasted an 30minutes and the handler sat me in the "drivers seat" so I could feed the bananas to the elephant as we sauntered along. I could still feel my legs the following day from clasping on with my knees. LOL!!




I will include a picture of 3 of us hopping the island ferry on the weekend to spend the day at Monkey Beach.

That's it for this post..seems I have some form of allergic reaction *tongue in cheek* to Thai potions after waking up this morning with short-term memory loss and bruising from last nights temporary vertigo after stopping to replenish some body fluids after shopping at the market.

I'll be in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County