A Lambic beer visitor's center...great news from Belgium

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Yesterday I visited Drie Fonteinen, where I spoke with
Armand Debelder for some time.

Armand told me the good news that there will be a Lambic beer
visitor's center opening in mid-May about 3 km
from Beersel.

The Flemish goverment and HORAL are the main forces behind
the project, which will feature a 125 seat theater where movies of
lambic production will be shown in four or five languages.

It should be a modern center for the promotion
of lambic beers.....sort of a living museum.

It will be accesible by public transport.

All I can say is, Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County