Cape Cod

Last month I took a ride to visit Kevin and Audra. I was excited to see their new house in Boston. I was planning to spend my usual 5 days on the trip, that consist of two travel days and 3 visit days. when Kevin suggested we spend the weekend camping on the Cape. I had images of Hyannisport where the Kennedy's summered, and lighthouses from Nantucket, and Martha's Vineyard. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find an idyllic forested campground that featrured a number of recreations including canoeing and horseback riding.

Anyhow, in the spirit of a picture better than a thousand words, I took this video for you to see. Enjoy and I'll be in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County