Looking for lizards and leather in lively Boston??

I spent last week in Boston. I spent all Wednesday shopping for a leather jacket. Its been almost a year since I lost my jacket when I grounded my Hawg. I went to the Harley shop in Everett, Mass. and checked out the stock. Our dollar was just shy or par with the US$, so I was hungry for a successful day. I wasn't impressed with the styles in the shop but I saw a sweet Road King sitting outside the front door when I walked in. A black 06 for about $5K less than local dealers sticker price here (old habits die hard eh?). Nonetheless, after a few more stops and shops, I never found the jacket to buy. I had planned for a fish and chips lunch as part of my trip, so, we stopped at Kelly's for lunch.




I spent the week visiting the grand kids and feasting on Audra's fabulous cooking. Kev took me to his car wash and got the royal treatment for my car. We got some propane for the BBQ and grilled up some steak tips (not something readily available at home) and had a great supper on Thursday from the grill. I spent one day with Kevy and Shane looking for a lizard for Shane's birthday (he was 10 the week before) and, although we saw many many species, he never found the critter to buy. Friday morning I was back on the road for home.
I'll be in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County