How did you like them apples?



Helloooo, did you all have a good Guy Fawkes day? November 5 is the anniversary of the Gunpowder Conspiracy and Plot (and coincidentally my nephew Jeffy's birthday) in 1605. Sometimes I think some governments throughout the world are deserving of a successful Guy Fawkes mission. "Government should be afraid of people, not people afraid of government". I let you google the plot for further details.






Kevy and I are baching it this week. Sweet Pea Valerie has gone to Winnipeg to see her family. I drove her to London to catch her plane on Thursday. Man, what a ride, some 18 wheeler operator was playing highway monitor on the trip out and tried to run me of the road while making a pass that he thought badly of. I see why they dont lets us bear arms in Canada. A touch of road rage and my possession of a loaded weapon would have been "lights out" for that rig. For some reason I imagine the scene in Good Will Hunting when Matt Damon asks the pretentiously obnoxious grad student "How'd you like them apples" whenever I recall the episode.






Speaking of apples, I sent Sweet Pea Valerie with a bag of apples for the kin while Kevin and I fend for our selves throughout the week. We are doing not bad. Check out the cucumbers he rustled up. We needed a mega salad bowl for those puppies. How do you like them pickles, eh? LOL.




On a more serious note, Tuesday is Remberence Day. Lest we Forget, past soldiers and present day soldiers giving the ultimate sacrifice carrying out their duties around the globe. In addition, a good friend of mine is in Liberia doing volunteer work for collective efforts to bring clean drinking water to people. Please keep thoughts of safe and quick success for John Kuban returning home when his work is done. Peace Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County