Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....


Driving down the road to Kingsville the other day, my beloved Val seemed quite unsettled about the fact that we were, soon, passing by her 40th birthday and zooming in on Xmas and there was no snow to be seen anywhere in our neighbourhood. Now, that really is not all that unusual in our neck of the woods, but she seemed right agitated. Never really gave it much tought, but, while in Montreal this week, I snapped a pic from my hotel window towards Westmount, and, "loe and behold" it is December 17 and ne'er a flake to be seen. Have a peek, see?


It occurred to me , as well, I called my folks in Winnipeg a few days ago, and they reported the weatherman was forecasting rain. RAIN.........RAIN. Be still my heart, well Santa really has arrived, when folks in Winnipeg are not freezing their butts off in December. Or has he??? Can you beleive that? Now I dont recall the last time I did not have a white Xmas, but I do want one. It just dont seem Kosher to have Xmas without snow when a fella comes from Winnipeg. It seems to me, we gotta open up a big ole can of "whoop-ass" and get it on with Mr. Weatherman, eh?

Now the irritation that my beloved Val was experiencing seems to be spreadin to me. Well, bullocks on that. I put Val on a plane tomorrow for Winter-peg and I am gonna hook up with the airlines on Wednesday and we are gonna have ourselves a whole heapin' helpin' of Winter-peg Xmas . Sooooooo there Santa, take that.

Now, all horn-swagglin aside, we are heading home to spend time with the family. Its a gift from the heart and for the heart. Its the best kind of Xmas present I know. Merry Xmas to you all and I hope you get to share your Xmas holiday with the very best loved ones you know.

Be well and may Santa bring you everything you want.....

Comments

788652 said…
Hey Buddy!...Here's hoping that You & Your Beloved Val enjoy the best Christmas ever!...Fuzzy & I will be taking our Kids & Grand kids on the Horse & Buggy Tour to see the Light Show down in Victoria Park (thats at the Falls) this evening (+6 and clear)then I'll be working the Bar at the Legion up to & including Christmas Eve!....Cheers My Friend!...Dave & Fuzzy....
SweetPea said…
Just a short note to let ever'one know that 'tho we did not have a WHITE christmas....we did have a WHITE New Years Eve!!! I will encourage BG to post some pix!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County