Hope you had a good thanksgiving

Cameron and Marie-Rose
Happy thanksgiving to you. Had a blast the other night at my sonand daughter in-laws home. Got to play with their kids for hours and teased them mercilessly with a light beamrr Ran them around the living room until one dropped from exhaustion. The other one just sat on the couch and stared at me like I was nonexistent. It's been over a year since I visited them and we had a lot to make up for.  Jack and George are cats. They have two more cats and I love them all.

I took mom to turkey dinner at my brothers house on the weekend. Great to see my niece Erin and nephew. Haven't seen Jeff in three years outside of fb I met his gf Sarah and she is gorgeous. They make a great couple.  My big regret is I Missed a great photop that night :(

Hope you had a good  thanksgiving. I'll be in touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County