Beach bums



Hey, I got a day off while wrapping up the bargaining work in Montreal and I walked to Old Montreal with a few workmates.Its a beautiful day and we sat on a sidewalk cafe and watched the people walk by. It was a great way to take the mind off the week of negotiations. We stopped in at the Notre Dame cathedral on the walk back to look at the stained glass and I lit a candle for my folks.



I talked with my beloved Val and she is at Grand beach with baby and Kevin, and Gary (my brother) and Garys wife Joanne and Rachelle(my niece). Justin (my nephew) owns the cabin and he has the whole clan out there for watersports. They are all sore and stiff from tubing behind the boat. LOL. I am jealous of those beach bums.


Well back to my day off. Later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County