Do you remember "kid-proof"

Hey all, its been a good month so far, and thanksgiving was quiet, with my beloved Val doing the turkey today. September was a very busy month workwise. I think I came the closest to "burn-out" ever by months end.

Nevertheless, October has been kinder in terms of schedules and my son Kevin and Laura and the 3 kids will be visiting for a few days next week. That will be exciting. Its been a long time since I have had my home "kid-proofed". I hope the weather holds out so we can tour the county to show the kids the complete "Ontario" experience.

I am off to Montreal tomorrow so next weekend will be busy getting everything ship-shape for the guests. Val is already stitching up sleeping bag and quilts, and, she will have no end of chores listed for my return.

Comments

Hey Bry, Did you finally get Train Tickets?

Popular posts from this blog

Ya better watch out, Ya better not pout....

Does health insurance satisfy Investors or Customers (patients)?

Killer food at Big Boys on I-75 in Monroe County